Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with its proprietary seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning and computer vision techniques driving the Human Centric AI automation. Our solutions are used by 5 of the World’s top 10 retailers to decrease errors during checkout in real time.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
We are looking for Software Engineers who want to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with expertise in designing and writing efficient, high quality software are encouraged to join our team as we try to create a dynamic and highly skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
- Design, build, maintain and improve efficient, reusable and reliable software.
- Be involved in the entire software life cycle, from design to deployment.
- Write native modules for higher level languages used by researchers.
- Implement unit and integration tests for the developed features.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/statistics, or a high level of experience in the before mentioned domains.
- The applicants should have strong software engineering skills with expertise in the C++ programming language (C++11 and newer standards).
- Good understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Good understanding of modern code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with CMake or similar build systems.
- Familiarity with popular C++ open source libraries (Boost, OpenCV, gtest).
- Familiarity with containerization techniques.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Computer Vision is considered a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive “can do” attitude.