Who are we?
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have an unique opportunity to:
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
- Work with renowned industry experts who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
- Make an impact in lives of hundreds of millions people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
- We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
Does this apply to you?
- You get a kick of watching software unfold before your eyes.
- You want to be a part of the team who will be remembered as the ones who disrupted the Telco industry.
- You firmly believe in code review and writing tests as an integral part of writing rock solid, high quality code.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- You have a strong passion for scalable and high performance platforms.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge to other people and learning from them as well.
- You are able to express your thoughts and opinions and stand behind them.
And maybe even this?
- You have experience with Lua, Java and Scala programming languages.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases like Redis or Cassandra.
- You have a good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol and RESTful services.
- You have experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
Awesome! Check out how we do things at LotusFlare:
- Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than a half of million of users of our platforms.
- We apply best practices of software testing by covering our code with unit, integration and performance regression tests.
- We apply best practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery and our platforms are deployed on a daily basis to all of our clients.
- We are using the latest and greatest technologies in both engineering and infrastructure parts of our solutions.
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Trainings and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.