Let’s go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together, so you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion has led us to the position of a leading international development partner and supplier in the automotive industry and a pioneer of the mobility of the future.
With the production portfolio, we address all critical issues related to the technology of propulsion systems and air conditioners - both for e-mobility and for propulsion with internal combustion engines.
Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products at 160 production sites and in 16 development centers. Our goal is to create the mobility of tomorrow - let's be #StrongerTogether, so join our MAHLE team!
Software Engineer - (m/f)
Location: Šempeter pri Gorici or Ljubljana or Maribor (SLOVENIA)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Realization of software development according to V-Model, Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety
- Development of basic/embedded software for microcontrollers and multi-core controllers, e.g. for application like the control of electric motors, power amplifiers or converters, application and/or basic software (AUTOSAR, Operating Systems,..)
- Documentation of software design and architecture
- Coordination and execution of software integration tests
- Support and coordination of internal and external partners for software development
- Cooperation with other disciplines, e.g. Hardware Software interface, System Engineering
- Tolerance design/Modelbased design
Your skills and abilities
- VII or VII / 1 level of professional field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other relevant technical field
- Professional Competence: Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Electrics/Electronics, Microcontroller), Software Engineering (Application software, Basic software, Software development in the automotive industry, Software testing, AUTOSAR, Bus systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet), Functional Safety (ISO 26262), Development Methods (Requirements Engineering (e.g. Polarion, DOORS), V-Model), CAE Tools (Simulation - MATLAB Simulink).
- Soft Skills: Entrepreneurial Thinking And Acting, Process And Method Competence, Change Competence, Intercultural Competence, Personal Competence, Leadership And Management Competence
- Good knowledge of English.
In addition to working in a great team, we will encourage you to reach your personal potential. Exciting tasks and various career development opportunities await you.
With the selected candidate or the candidate will enter into an employment relationship for an indefinite period, with full-time employment and a 6-month probationary period.
We invite you to send us a written application with a detailed curriculum vitae and proof of eligibility.