JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Code, test, and implement core functionality according to specifications (Java, Spring, React, MySQL)
- Analysis and Development of software components aimed to interface third party services (e.g. REST and/or SOAP web services, FTP services, etc.) with the JaggaerOne platform features (J1 Platform)
- Analysis and Development of back-office components and shared services of the J1 Platform (microservices architecture)
- Contribute to the on-going design and development of enhancements to the J1 Platform (APIs, shared components, identity management, internal messaging service, web-services, etc)
- Perform project-based software development and/or configuration of the J1 Platform components/services in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components as well as in development process e supporting technologies
- Develop strong relationships with client-facing consulting teams
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of procurement, strategic sourcing, and optimization processes
- 2 to 5 years of experience with web application development with good knowledge of Java programming.
- Previous experience with SOAP or REST web-services and integration projects is a plus. Knowledge of Spring and popular frontend development frameworks (React) will be evaluated.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge about GraphQL will be a plus
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills are essential
- Clean and easy-to-read code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Autonomous, eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and ability to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Experience with procurement or strategic sourcing applications, desirable
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc.
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!