Pure Storage is a global leader in all flash storage solutions on a mission to uncomplicate data forever. As a billion dollar Silicon valley organization which made it to enterprise level status faster than any other company in the history of the storage industry, we continue to redefine the storage experience by simplifying how people and organizations consume and interact with data.
We have been present in beautiful Prague since January 2020 and we continue to experience unbelievable growth. Our Engineers are solving complex engineering problems (from low-level system software to cloud computing) that help us innovate our cutting-edge products. Our teams here are leading the way in product development and are working on projects exclusively owned by the Prague office which will have a global impact on the success of the company. We’re setting up new business units and teams on a consistent basis which means amazing opportunities to take your career in exactly the direction you want.
What’s in it for you
Have a look at the menu of options below and pick your choice. With our internal mobility policy we can enable you to work in any or all of the areas of development listed here:
- System Software Engineering: our Flash Array and Flash Blade storage systems are best in class low latency high performance, highly optimized and scalable distributed systems; Tech stack: C++, Java, Python, Go
- Portworx: enterprise storage platform, end-to-end storage and data management solution for all your Kubernetes projects, including container-based CaaS, DBaaS, SaaS, and Disaster Recovery initiatives, backend and UX Design; Tech stack: Golang, Python, C/C++, Scala, Java, C#
- ISS (Infrastructure Shared Services): Production, DevTest, automation - this is the business unit with a direct impact on our company's critical infrastructure applications by owning their development and operations.
- Cloud and Application Security (Software Engineering): Java for cloud and C++ for Application Security, AWS and cloud technologies - ideal if you have a background or passion in the following: application security, authentication, authorization, identity management, PKI, cryptography, etc.
What makes you a great fit
- You are programming language agnostic, you regard languages as a tool to solve technical problems
- You are willing to join a collaborative engineering community that works onsite (we have a hybrid work model in place but we do value in person team collaboration first)
- You are willing to relocate to Prague (we provide full relocation and immigration support tailored to your personal circumstances)
- You want to join a product company and be at the heart of new product feature development
- You have good communication skills in English language
- You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in an industry setting
Here at Pure we have the type of Benefits package you’d expect from an industry leading organization. Superb salaries, yearly bonuses and RSUs (restricted stock units) with a 4 year vesting process to start off with. On top of this we have pension schemes, stock purchase plans, medical care services, meal and mobile allowances per month and an amazing flexible holiday allowance along with many more benefits to make life easier for you and your family. If you’re joining us from abroad we’ll assist with all visa and relocation administration and expenses to make your move over here as easy and seamless as possible.