Do you love tech and talking to people? There is nothing you couldn’t automate? This job is for you! ?
As an engineer in Roboten, you will get the chance to be a part of the software revolution early on. You will communicate with our clients and the engineering department, making sure everyone is working towards the same goal. You will collaborate with engineers across the organization as we identify opportunities for product improvements.
- 2+ years of work experience as a Software Engineer
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with source control systems and continuous integration/deployment tools
- Understanding of networking and security principles, as well as monitoring and logging tools
- Understanding of Linux
- You are a doer who loves to turn ideas into reality fast
Why should you care:
- Work remotely with a team of ambitious nerds who prioritize proactivity and asynchronous communication
- Work on a really cool product that will change the way we build software
- We use a modern tech stack: TypeScript, node.js, react, AWS, JSON schema
- Use cutting-edge tools and technologies to develop new processes and services
- Enjoy a culture that values sustainable growth and encourages everyone to share knowledge through writing guides and documentation
- Collaborate with a team that values having fun while constantly learning
You’ll be doing:
- Communicating with our clients and the engineering team, making sure we are working towards the same goal
- Developing new tools and processes to improve the company's services, including automation and scripting
- Proactively creating and evolving existing services, as well as working on R&D projects to improve the company's offerings
- Collaborating with other team members to achieve the company's goals and objectives, including communicating effectively and efficiently using various channels and tools
- Maintaining accurate documentation of the company's infrastructure, processes, and services using Git and doc-as-code principles
It's not about who's right or wrong; it's about what we can create together.
If you want to be part of the team which will become #1 - hit apply now!