Year 2021 marks the second decade of existence for Two Desperados and the launch of our third game – MuffinVille. Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, we explore the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry. Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers the change and enables us to present different approaches to the gaming scene. Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we’ve hit the number of 30 million players worldwide.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our fast paced and highly motivated team of developers. All of our products are developed in-house, and your contribution will enable us to take them to the next level. Some of the key tasks you will work on: establishing project architecture in line with the design patterns, optimization of game performance, implementing new tools that will align our existing flow with best engineering practices. Your work will be of key importance to support our Monetization, Game Design and Product team in building the best product out there, loved by millions of players around the world.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Be a part of the game development team and own game features from start to finish;
- Create and implement new features based on the project roadmap;
- Implement complex systems for the needs of the projects, like real time events managers, asset bundles managers, standalone tools etc;
- Be the owner of estimations for accomplishing programming tasks and objectives for the game development team;
- Proactively identifying risks, bottlenecks and providing relevant solutions to complex problems;
- Participating in the code review and asset integration through the different stages of development to ensure the project is always structured and following the best technical practices.
Desired skills and experiences:
- 3+ years in Object oriented programming;
- Experience with C# and Unity programming, as well as advanced knowledge of Unity team workflow and integration pipeline;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Proficient at Mobile Operating Systems: Android, iOS and others with an advanced understanding of the multiplatform challenges;
- Working well in a team environment;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. We are dedicated to moving boundaries of entertainment. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times.
Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!
Deadline for applications: 23.09.2021.