Workforce has partnered with the multinational company to support their expansion in Belgrade: Software Engineer
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, Go, C#
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.