CAREERS AT msgNETCONOMY
Work location: Belgrade, Serbia
What will you do?
- Implement and optimize E-commerce solutions as a part of an agile team (Scrum)
- Work with high-quality code using Java, Spring Framework, SAP Customer Experience and Web technologies
- Contribute to international projects by delivering efficient, effective solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements
- Improve developer skills through constant contact feedback and teamwork with highly skilled colleagues
- Interact with customers and partners regarding functional and technical requirements
- Work proactively in a self-empowered Scrum team
What experiences you should have?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with a framework such as Spring is needed
- Experience in object-oriented development using design patterns
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Knowledge of version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Knowledge of build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.)
- Affinity with digital trends and innovation
- Experience with agile implementation methodology
- Self-motivation, proactivity and flexibility
- Ability to work either independently or within a team
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to translate customer needs into appropriate solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Fluent in English and Serbian
What we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in which you can fully explore your passion for e-commerce and e-business
- An opportunity to work in our digital practice and focus on omni-channel, digital marketing, and customer experience solutions
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you to further develop your talents
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team in which the core values are collaboration, thought leadership and entrepreneurship
Deadline for applications: 20.06.2019.
- msgNETCONOMY d.o.o.
- Omladinskih brigada 90g,
- 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- +381 11 3533510