Located in the heart of Southeast Europe (SEE), at the crossroads of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, GDC Services is an IT services company with 300+ experts focused on helping organizations and enterprises get sustainable results using technologies.
Officially established in April 2016, GDC Services & Solutions is a dynamic IT Services and Consulting provider with a strong expertise in delivering multiple implementation projects and IT services to customers from different sectors of economy including retail, transportation, finance, manufacturing, oil & gas.
GDC Services delivers IT services and solutions to maximize efficiency, modernize operations, drive innovation and reduce IT costs. The range of services are provided across the Enterprise Technology Stack including application & software development, cyber security, cloud, hybrid IT, system integrations, IT outsourcing, multilingual service desk and modern workplace.
We offer competitive solutions and provide world-class IT services for multiple customers around the globe including Southeast Europe, Western and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, and America. Our major goal is to develop effective and solid partnerships with our customers and bring value to their businesses. As a global digital service company, we at GDC services are ready to take care of whole stack of technologies your organization is utilizing. Understanding our customers' business challenges, we offer solutions with increasing reliability that support our clients to run business globally.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
· Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
· At least 3 years of overall experience in IT
· Experience of Software Asset Management knowledge and practices (purchasing, assignments, collaboration with respective Vendors, planning, monitoring and reporting)
· Licensing knowledge of product use rights for vendors such as Microsoft, Symantec, Adobe, Oracle, IBM
· Experience in the development of ITAM and/or SAM processes and process flow documentation as an advantage
· Expert knowledge of client Windows OS (7-11) as an advantage
· English intermediate and higher (we use it as a main business language)
Should be able to work independently and as a team member Should be able to work to strict project deadlines Responsibilities:
· SAM Tool Management and Support
· Registration of Software Assets IMACs (Install Move Add Change) within SAM Solution
· SAM Service Request Fulfilment
· Regular reporting on software licensing compliance state, which is based on SAM Solution’s standard reports
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
firstname.lastname@example.org:~# Helloworld.rs koristi kolačiće kako bi ti pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja
sajta smatraćemo da imamo saglasnost sa korišćenjem kolačića. Više o kolačićima možeš pročitati