Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and an Operations Manager by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The Software Operations Manager will work to prevent and resolve complex situations with clients, monitor higher level project aspects (payments, rates, etc.), and handle escalations. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with business-oriented mindset and strong client relations skills, looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess, maintain, and improve project profitability
- Monitor project, ensure the delivery dates and important deadlines
- Manage clients and their expectations, address clients’ concerns, and resolve any escalation
- Lead the rate increases and other project-related changes
- Lead or help with creation of non-project management materials (policies, guides, trainings)
- Help educate their department members on new policies created by other departments as well as ensure the implementation of these policies
Successful candidates will be:
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Strongly skilled in report tracking
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Flexible with different task assignments
The right candidate will work with a team of skilled professionals from around the world to keep the company running smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
- High proficiency in the English language
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+2–GMT-7)
- PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
- Experience in full-cycle software project management is a bonus
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry is a bonus
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.