As an industry game changer, IGT is the world’s leading gaming technology company focused on design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment. IGT leverages its vast content library and pushes the boundaries of global game development to deliver the next generation of great gaming experiences to players around the world. So, if you want to create products for your favorite casino and you’re a game changer with a vision, we invite you to Come Out and Play!
Our team is growing and IGT is seeking a talented Performance Engineer to join our international development team and work on complex performance analysis and tuning of our solutions for PlayDigital deliveries within EMEA and Asia Pacific Area.
If you are passionate about joining an awesome team to build top quality products, we want to talk with you!
- Perform hands-on software stack performance analysis, analyze Java code base, identify bottlenecks
- Suggest performance issues solutions to be discussed with Tech Leads and Architects
- Work closely with multiple product experts and architects to best tune our solutions
- Promote high quality and timely completion of projects
- Mentor and help grow junior members of the engineering team
- Work with onsite and remote teams
- Strive for continuous improvement in efficiency
- Design and develop tooling that will drive efficiency in workflows.
- 10+ years of development experience
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, JPA, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge of software debugging tools, heap analysis, thread analysis
- Strong experience in Concurrent Programming
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases performance analysis
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree, College degree or equivalent experience
- Solid experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Familiarity and experience with production deployment and troubleshooting
- Must be able to pass a security investigation
Key to Success:
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy