We're looking for an experienced product manager to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced product manager who'll help us develop and grow Clockify even further. Clockify is the fastest growing time tracking software on the market and is used by millions of people across the world.
Your job will be to analyze how people use Clockify, and make Clockify even more delightful and easier to use. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, combine it with business metrics from product analytics software, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
- Implement, collect and analyze product-level data
- Consolidate data from multiple users into profiles and compare user segments with distinct traits
- Talk to users to better understand their needs and motivations
- Discover and validate customer and business value, and prioritize work against goals
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS product management role
- Experience in data analysis and SaaS product metrics
- Experience with product analytics software
- Strong technical writing and UX/UI copywriting skills
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to have
- Experience in marketing and/or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
- Design and coding skills
Qualities we're looking for
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous - you'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed
- Analytical - you should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions
- Creative with strong product intuition - data is a valuable tool but don't use it as a crutch (you need to have an informed opinion and an imagination, especially when building something new from scratch)
- Systems thinker - you should understand how even the smallest change affect the entire system (consumer products are all about nuance)
- Super detail oriented - small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2022.
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At COING, bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
Innovation — We believe that everyone is capable of coming up with new ideas, so we are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
Proactivity — We deeply believe that everyone has the ability to initiate change, and we help our employees do just that.
Trust — We wholeheartedly believe that every action comes from the best intention, so we place complete trust in our employees.
Diversity — We foster an inclusive culture where diversity and freedom of expression are highly valued. We’ll never stop believing in doing the right thing, so we nurture a culture of empowerment, advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities.
Love — We place our highest trust in the power of compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity and love.
Optimism — Smile is always the best policy. Optimism and a positive attitude make all the difference, so we always try to take a walk on the bright side.
Our mission to bring out the best in people does not end with our tools.
At COING, we are fully committed to contributing not only to a more hopeful future, but also to a brighter present.
With this vision in mind, we have started the COING Foundation aimed at supporting a wide range of causes, empowering change, and creating a lasting positive impact in our communities.
na osnovu 3 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
COING d.o.o. je kompanija koja se zaista trudi oko svojih zaposlenih pruzajuci benefite koje druge kompanije nemaju, ali i pored tih benefita najvazniji faktor je radno okruzenje. Tim ljudi koji cine ovu kompaniju su vrhunski strucnjaci u svojoj oblasti, voljni da investiraju svoje vreme i znanje za razvoj novih inzenjera....
Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
Flexible working hours
Private health insurance
Private dental insurance
Team building events and parties
In-house learning program
Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
Free healthy breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks
Onboarding buddy program
Home office equipment