As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to the development of cutting-edge automotive systems aimed to increase the safety of passengers and pedestrians alike.
Using state-of-the-art technical equipment such as intelligent cameras you will work on the transformation of acquired data into useful information that would translate into decisions and actions enabling the creation of advanced automotive systems.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
In your day to day job you will:
- Support project manager in the quality topics
- Track and report quality status to project and line management
- Be the first contact for quality topics within the project
- Prepare and support team for the audit
- Coordinate and reporting of quality measures with customer
- Coach the SW team before the ASPICE Assessments or audits
- Automate quality evaluations
- Analyze the potential issues and derive corrective actions
- Work in the dynamic agile team
- Share ideas and knowledge with your co-workers
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Quality and process oriented
- Proactivity, good communication skills and feeling comfortable to take initiative
- Understanding of product development process and SW development process
- Basic technical knowledge in HW and SW
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus
- Experience quality
- Experience in automotive industry
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.