WHO WE ARE
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
Are you an ACE of Software QA and want to find all those hidden bugs? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative technology
- You strive on solving issues with inventive ideas
- You like testing and write killa’ test scripts
Do you want to work with a small and awesome testing team, whom you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve various issues in a professional environment?
- Is “testing” your middle name?
The Software QA Engineer is responsible for development, maintenance, and execution of automated and manual tests of the company’s software.
- Design, develop, and execute test scenarios and automated tests to ensure that the application meets the business functional and non-functional requirements
- Conform to procedures for software configuration and the delivery pipeline for test development
- Work with product managers and developers to review features, user stories, and acceptance criteria and estimate effort
- This position requires analytical and problem-solving skills equal to the challenges of a complex application and industry
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills necessary to successfully collaborate with teammates in a cross-functional agile delivery team
- Able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 2 years of experience in software testing to include:
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Practical knowledge in testing RESTful web services
- Experience in writing test scenarios and managing documentation
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented scripting/programming language (Java preferred) combined with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with source code management, GitHub preferred
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Selenium patterns and test framework development (POM, PF...)
- Knowledge of automated API testing
- Exposure to CI/CD systems such as Jenkins and container technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker is preferred
- Experience with authentication standards such as OAuth is preferred
- Knowledge of testing mobile apps using frameworks such as Appium is preferred
- Experience with test management systems such as TM4J or TestRail
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- Team events