Finbet d.o.o, an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for Software Test Analyst
We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented Software Test Analyst. You would become a part of our QA team, used to deliver high quality software to well-known international betting and gaming companies with over a million players, while cooperating with the in-house development team and other third parties.
- Good understanding of software development life cycles
- Good knowledge of some OOP language
- Experience in testing REST/SOAP API services
- Experience in tracking and reporting problems and defects using tracking software
Nice to have skills:
- Educated to at least BS/MS in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar or relevant experience
- Preferably good knowledge of Java
- Experience with Jira
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in development, design and execution of test plans, scenarios and scripts in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
- Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and complex systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Compliance with company standards, policies and processes
- Strong working ethic
- Take QA ownership of one or more features from inception through to release, under the mentorship of the QA Manager and other QA team members in collaboration with the wider development team.
- Building automated testing solutions to ensure product delivery is routine and safe.
- Manual and explorative testing
- Report defects you identify to an exceptional standard using JIRA.
- Stability – permanent position where you can develop your skills and thrive
- Competitive pay structure
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start - there is a place for you here
- Welcoming atmosphere, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues
- Competitive benefits package including private medical insurance
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.