IO Global is searching for a Software Test Engineer to join their Adrestia team. As a Software Test Engineer (Automation), you are responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting, and execution across all releases to the Cardano platform. Working closely with developers, project managers, network engineers, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting, and coordinating defect resolution.
A strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology is required. You will play a key role in development projects and be responsible for defining, tracking, coordinating, and conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
At IOG, we do things that have never been done before in ways that have never been done before. We are looking for the very best people to join us, work with us and help us to change the world. If you are a strong problem solver, self-driven with a black belt in getting stuff done, we want to talk to you!
- Interact with product management, project management, and development teams to develop testing objectives
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Execute and analyze automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triage issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Support technical services as escalation points for reported bugs.
- Higher degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, logic, physics, or a related subject (bachelor or above)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in testing
- Performance and security testing experience would be a plus
- Experience in test automation and setting up a new framework
- Experience of API testing
- Experience in distributed systems and networks would be beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile setup (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in software engineering best practices and testing methodologies, ideally ISTQB or ISEB certified.
- Expertise in libraries, tools, and procedures for the execution and automation of various types of tests (eg unit tests, property tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, UI tests, performance tests, stress tests, fault tolerance tests)
- Experience with a functional programming language such as Haskell would be advantageous, but we will also consider experience with Python, Java, or C#
- Experience in setting up an Automation framework using Selenium or similar
- Blockchain Development experience is preferable, but relevant technical experience is also considered, ie you’ve worked in highly technical environments and have the ability to pick up new concepts and processes
- Experience with virtualization – VMWare, Hyper-V
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git
- Experience with continuous integration (CI)
- Experience with continuous deployment (CD)
- General CS skills (Operating Systems and Networking)
- Coding skills (JVM)
- Test automation skills (Desktop, API, Web)
- Leadership skills (good to have)
- Distributed systems development/testing skills (good to have).
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an European timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.