Welcome to Eryce - a people-first culture!
In a fast, ever-changing digital landscape, we approach every software development project as a new opportunity to push the boundaries of innovation and creativity.
We feel that one size never fits all, so whether the request is big, small, or somewhere in between, we always strive to build standout customized solutions to help build the client's brand.
Our team members are all skilled digital specialists who contribute with quality, professionalism and personality. We love getting our hands dirty and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing properly, so we never settle for anything less than amazing!
Core requirements we are looking for:
- Experienced in web applications testing
- Excellent understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Ability to develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features to meet client's needs
- Ability to review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experienced in creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Ability to design, develop and execute automation scripts using available tools
- Ability to identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Basic knowledge of OOP, HTML, CSS, Java, C#, SQL, Unix
- Proven experience with “bug tracking” tools (Jira), test case management tools (TestLink, Testrail) and automation test tools (Selenium)
- Being up-to-date with new testing approaches, tools, and test strategies
- Proven ability to learn quickly and easily grasp complex concepts required to build domain expertise
- Ability to communicate in English
Additional assets that would be beneficial:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments successfully
- Detail orientation and strong problem solving abilities
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Analytical and organization skills
- Developed Interpersonal skills (giving and receiving feedback, conflict resolution, active listening)
What we offer?
- Colleagues with nice manners, willingness to help and sense of humor
- Regular feedback, education, trainings, courses and certifications
- Time for research and personal development
If you have any other questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to ask! After you apply, our HR team will give their best to provide you with meaningful experience and constructive feedback, no matter the outcome.
Eryce is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our office.