IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain, is searching for a Software Test Engineer. You will be working with our Adrestia team on one of our most exciting projects – Cardano – and taking responsibility for writing high-quality code for our products. You will have the exciting challenge of working on cutting-edge research and technology with a focus on the market’s needs.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for software test design, planning, automation and execution across all releases. The role involves working closely with developers, project managers and other stakeholders throughout the development life cycle, executing test iterations, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting, and coordinating defect resolution.
At IO Global we do things that have never been done before in ways that have never been done before. We are looking for the very best people to join us, work with us and help us to change the world. If you are a problem-solver who is self-driven with a black belt in getting stuff done, we want to talk to you.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop testing objectives
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build or script new tools for testing and validation
- Execute and analyze automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging issues with teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Support technical services as the escalation point for reported bugs.
- General computer science skills (operating systems and networking)
- Coding skills (JVM)
- Test automation skills (desktop, API, web)
- Setting up infrastructure (development or testing operations, CI/CD, Git, virtualization, containerization)
- Leadership skills (good to have)
- Distributed systems development or testing skills (good to have).
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service