Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Working on customer related and internal R&D projects in project oriented teams;
- Performing manual and automation testing, filling test reports and reporting bugs;
- Creating Test documents such as Test scripts, Test reports and Test Plans;
- Working on automation frameworks with maintaining and developing new automation scripts;
- Working on improving internal QA process and tools;
- Using laboratory measurement and simulation equipment on devices;
- Learning new required technologies and tools.
- Previous experience in QA / Tester or software engineering roles;
- Knowledge of Testing concepts;
- Experience with Embedded devices;
- Basic understanding of programming or scripting skills
- Test Automation experience, experience in mobile based industry will be considered as a plus;
- Experience in C and Python will be considered as a plus;
- Experience in laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, power meters, power supplies);
- Experience with Linux, Android or ThredX.
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- Fluency in English
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits