What we are looking for
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our team. You will engage in implementation, follow procedures designed to test the software against various use cases, troubleshoot, and identify errors, bugs or other issues. You will also be a team player and work in conjunction with the development team to ensure the highest quality product possible.
Who we are
Founded in 2013 by a team of veterans in the industrial automation and software development industry, WolkAbout is one of the pioneering Industrial Internet of Things companies. We’ve built a complete IoT application enablement platform and user-friendly tools to allow system integrators, product and service providers to develop and rapidly bring industrial-grade IoT applications to market.
With 50+ employees and headquarters in Prague, Czechia, a regional office in Arnhem, the Netherlands and a development centre in Novi Sad, Serbia, WolkAbout is simplifying digital transformation journeys worldwide.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Supporting the software development team in producing high-quality software
- Performing different software testing activities on the web and mobile applications, embedded software, API, etc.
- Writing functional test cases
- Managing bug life cycle (reporting, tracking, escalation, verification) by using bug-tracking tools, ensuring bugs are fixed and documented
- Assisting developers in the bug reproduction and localization
- Designing, implementation and performing automated and manual test scripts
- Writing reports and communicating software quality findings to the management
- Participation in requirements analysis
- Sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues
You are a great fit for this role if you have the following skills and experience
- Extensive working experience in the field of software testing
- The understanding of the entire software development process
- Knowledge of software testing and the testing process
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Being systematic, detailed and patient
- Good technical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Why you will love working here
- Company-sponsored conferences, workshops and overall knowledge improvement: ✓
- Opportunity to work with and learn from our top IoT team and grow professionally and personally: ✓
- Holiday: 25 days/year
- Flexible working hours: ✓
- Friendly environment: ✓
- Private health package: ✓
- Fitness benefits and fun activities: ✓
- Salary: competitive
- Gameroom: ✓
- Bike and free parking: ✓
- Possibility to work from home: ✓
- Workweek: 40 hours
Specification of our organisation
- Remote position: ✗
- Work location: Serbia, Novi Sad, Bulevar Jovana Dučića 15
- Company size: 50+
If you are interested in our business and technology, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our team as we create smarter tomorrow!