Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems.
Quest strives to be the best of the very best in everything we do. We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work, and offers career and personal growth.
Our mission is to help database professionals by providing them with a simple solution to solve even the most complex database performance challenges. This is achieved via an innovative, SaaS based, unique performance monitoring and diagnostics tool for cross-platform databases.
This role involves designing and implementing tests, troubleshooting and suggesting corrective actions.
QA Engineer role plays an important part in the company's product development and escalated customer support process.
- Our QA Engineer can expect to execute testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment. Verifies those test results through analysis as well as graphical user interfaces, databases, printed output, and data transmissions
- Analyze requirements (solution comments, design specifications, and other documentation) and create test cases to exercise product functionality
- Take active part in troubleshooting customer-reported issues
- Ability to independently develop overall test strategies
- Working in a highly performing, distributed and scalable environment
- You will work closely with other functional areas in the company such as: Productand Developers in order to identify the best test cases to the challenges we face
- You will be involved in features’ stories - from inception through test-design to eventually bringing value to production at a high level of quality and test coverage
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance or related technical role
- Software defect tracking experience including ability to create detailed test plans
- Experience in producing defect reports
- Experience in testing interfaces between several systems/services
- Experience with basic programing, scripting, and SQL
- Experience troubleshooting complex software or system problems
- Experience in building testing environments and installing RDBMS on VM or cloud
- Basic understanding of RDBMS
- Strong communication skills with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude. Demonstrated commitment to quality with a passion for automated testing
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with software testing tools and QA skills
- A team player with a positive spirit
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Understanding of NoSQL Databases
- Test automation experience (Selenium, Blueprint, or equivalent)
- Familiarity with version control (Git, or equivalent) and continuous integration (Jenkins or equivalent)
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Connect With Us!
Deadline for applications: 02.10.2021.