The Solution Architect – eCommerce is responsible, as a technical and product expert, for creating and implementing solutions for our enterprise restaurant brands, in close collaboration with Success Managers.
The Solution Architect works directly with digital and marketing teams from our customers to understand their needs & challenges, as well as their system landscape, to design and roll-out a solution from MENU’s suite of products that best meets their needs and creates the most value.
S/he is expert in his/hers product area, not only in the MENU platform, but also the platforms of integration partners, to best advise on and implement integrations to third-party systems.
The Solution Architect works closely with our Product Management and Development teams to get a full understanding of the ins and outs of existing and new features, as well as to provide regular feedback and insights into customer challenges, to ensure that we are building the best possible product.
The Solution Architect - eCommerce is responsible for advising on and implementing our direct ordering channels, including Mobile, Web and Kiosk, as well as our Loyalty and CRM platform.
Type of contract: Permanent
The keyesponsibilities of the Solution Architect – eCommerce include:
- Work with customers, in close collaboration with Success Managers, to understand requirements and advise on product implementation and roll-out
- Advise customers on integrations with third-party platforms and their capabilities
- Coordinate the development and roll-out of new third-party integrations, working directly with customers, integration partners and our Product team
- Work with Product Managers, Technical Leads, Architects and Developers to make sure that our product meets customer expectations
- Ensure customer roll-outs are successful, by providing technical implementation guidance and making sure we deliver the right solution
- Receive customer feedback and work with the Product Management team to shape the future of our product
- Analyze production issues reported from customers and escalate to Support and Product teams as necessary
- Run pilots & roll-out new products and features with key customers
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in a customer-facing product and/or technical role for software applications
- Experience in designing and/or implementing retail eCommerce platforms and/or CRM / Marketing Automation solutions
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as APIs, middleware and SDKs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with a wide audience: customers, development, product management and senior management teams
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects under limited supervision, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to dive deep into technical details, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture
- Strong English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Customer Data platforms, such as Segment or mParticle
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms, such as Braze, Airship or Leanplum
- Experience with Attribution platforms, such as AppsFlyer, Adjust or Branch
- Experience with Analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Amplitude or Mixpanel
- Spanish and/or German language skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Launched in 2014 as an innovative IT start-up in Switzerland, MENU has grown into a strong and sustainable company that enables sophisticated ecommerce for restaurant brands. Its modular ecosystem with a central data hub encompasses both direct order and engagement channels – web, mobile & kiosk – and integrations with delivery marketplaces, Google & social media channels.
Striving to support restaurants in enhancing customer experience and boosting their growth worldwide, MENU has gained a strong foothold in the markets in Europe and the Americas, and is certified by ultra-large restaurant brands. In order to provide innovative and best-in-class solutions and services to its customers around the world, MENU fully relies on its team and is devoted to hiring passionate professionals.
MENU Co-Founder and CPO Marlon Koch was 14 years old at the time he came up with the initial idea for the product and wrote the first version of the code. In 2014 he founded the company together with Karl, released MVP and hired the product teams. Already in 2015 an IT hub was established in Serbia, and, since then, we have been only expanding both our team and our solution. Some of the people that joined MENU at that time are still with us.
What sets us apart and makes us unique is the level of product sophistication, how long we have been on this journey, and the experience we have gathered so far. Our team plays a key role in the success of our company and our customers, so we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about technology and interested in growing within an in-house product company. Those who join MENU will receive full support to do their best, and together we'll go a long way to help digitalization efforts in the restaurant industry.
Sounds interesting? Check out our open roles and apply - https://www.menu.app/careers/
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Remote work Flexible work hours Stock options Amazing team and great team buildings Growth opportunities
Fast paced environment can be very demanding.
Prosečna neto plata
QA Specialist 1 plata
Strong company culture
Informal business environment
Private Health Insurance
Team building events - local and abroad
Remote work and flexi start
Conferences and courses
Stock Option Plan
25 vacation days and 10 days fully covered sick leave