We are Symphony! The first culture-driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future. Our Belgrade community is now on the lookout for a highly talented and motivated Solution Architect!
What will be your job, you ask?
- Lead the business-wide technical discussions. Be accountable for aligning the business's strategic vision with its software technology
- Define, design, and implement complex, distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work on new and existing product initiatives and take a lead role in the definition of various product direction
- Drive system improvements and best practices architecturally through both refactoring legacy systems, as well as creating new solutions.
- Working across various teams within the organization to evangelize best practices and clean architecture.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, and guidance to a growing team; foster a culture of transparency and collaboration
You, as our Solution Architect should ideally have experience in the following:
- 6+ years of software development experience (multiple programming languages is a plus)
- Ability to scope and estimate project requirements
- Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical capabilities for identifying and resolving engineering tradeoffs.
- Design and architectural patterns
- Principles of software engineering
- Good understanding of server and network infrastructure, experience with cloud platform(s)
- Experience designing and developing distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services
- Experience with balancing and optimizing large-scale production systems is a plus
- Relational and non-relational database
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
In case some of these are not your strongest points, but you are eager to learn, we are here to support and guide you!
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people there is on some of the most challenging projects there are. How else would we develop such great solutions in various fields such as augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning and much more. You will get an office with an impressive and fully equipped work zone. It also has a comfy fun zone, tasty&healthy food, playrooms and more. And we are fully aware of how flexibility can boost your productivity, no worries.
Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a tech chat with us.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2021.