SMART. SQL-NATIVE. MULTI-TALENTED
...what you should bring from your professional side:
- More than 3 years of experience in database design and writing advanced SQL queries on different platforms using various SQL dialects
- Understanding of common technologies/principles (cloud computing, software deployment, REST, Databases,...)
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration
- Strong skills in presenting software to customers and partners
- Ideally an in-depth understanding of the internal operation principles of relational databases and a strong knowledge base of data warehousing
INNOVATIVE. AMBITIOUS. INTERNATIONAL.
...what you should bring from your personal side:
- You live a customer-first attitude.
- You bring the highest levels of motivation, reliability and ambition to proactively support the growth of our company.
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills make you the perfect candidate.
- You already have a track record of success while working remotely.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
DIVERSIFIED, CHALLENGING, NEVER BORING!
- TROUBLESHOOTER – You are the primary technical contact for our customers by using chat, webex and phone calls. You are finding the best solutions for upcoming issues either by only answering small questions or by supporting the operation of our soft ware and server.
- SOLUTION HERO – You create customized product demonstrations to articulate use cases and value to prospects. You will manage customer proof-of-concepts and ensuring customer goals are being reached with the purpose to inspire them as customers for our product.
- DEEP DIVER – You learn Data Virtuality product features, benefits and applications at a deep level and stay up-to-date on product releases. You help customers with low-scale problems of working effectively and efficiently with the technology, giving advice about Best Practices as well as improving the Data Virtuality community by documenting and sharing your knowledge with our customers.
- SOLUTION ENHANCER – We always strive for bigger and smaller improvements of our software. To enable our customers to benefit from this optimisation as quickly as possible you perform software updates and upgrades on Windows and Linux machines remotely via RDP and SSH.
That's us - Data Virtuality
Expressed in one sentence: “We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation”.
We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco.
Our customers are big and small, united in the pursuit of digital excellence: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt, etc.
For the last years in the top 50 fastest growing companies in Germany, according to the startup scene. In the Big Data area #1.
What makes us special:
- We care! - For our team, our customers, our products & your well-being.
- Performance - We tackle every task with the energy and dedication of a top athlete.
- High-speed - We are market driving not market driven.
- Fun - That’s the mantra we live by.
- Autonomy - Is the fundamental of your work with us.
- Diversity - Makes our job exciting every day.