The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience working with REST APIs and a highly technical product.
- Be high-energy, passionate and creative.
- Be an exceptional communicator and presenter, comfortable speaking in groups, being recorded and speaking with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Research, Test, Ask. A successful solutions architect will always search for a solution, try it, and finally ask for help. An independent problem solver will find the most success.
The exceptional candidate will:
- Have previous coding experience in some form. While you won’t need to write any code of your own, you should be able to write JSON and understand basic code.
- Have experience working with tools like Postman, Datadog and Papertrail.
- Have previous experience working in adtech.
- Have previous experience working remotely.
- Become an expert in Adzerk, our APIs, and what they can do.
- Work closely with Adzerk’s Sales team to develop and deliver technical demonstrations and answer technical questions during the sales process.
- Troubleshoot customer problems while they are building, and keep sales execs and sales leadership up to date on development progress.
- Assist in the completion of customer RFPs and security/infrastructure questionnaires.
- Own and drive relationships with technical audiences of all kinds, from integrating engineers to CTOs, understanding business objectives and explaining solutions.
- Capture feedback for product and engineering, and advocate internally on prospect and customer’s behalf.
Adzerk has been helping brands innovate ad serving since 2009. We are the market leader in ad serving APIs and handle 3 billion+ API requests a day. We're trusted by innovative brands like Yelp, Mozilla, Ticketmaster, WeTransfer, Strava, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Adzerk is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.