Are you ready to join our team and take the lead in a wide range of exciting development projects? Then please read on!
Dynamics 365 BC apps and customizations with extensions - be part of Webology / NaviPartner’s strong team
We are in search of an all-star, multi-lingual Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer with strong development skills.
Key duties, and what You are, have and can:
- You are a skilled senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. We require you to have the skill set to handle complex development tasks on your own, but also to inspire and cooperate with your colleagues on larger projects.
- Develop Dynamics 365 Business Central enhancements, extensions and customization using Agile SCRUM methodology, using Azure dev ops/GitHub as source control tools
- Problem solving skills for Dynamics 365 Business Central / system upgrade challenges
- Time management expertise to meet deadlines
- Ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capability of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capability of testing one’s own work and delivering working products
- Customization and App development in AL using Visual Studio Code
Your Key Qualifications:
- At least two years of documented experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- You have experience with design, development, troubleshooting, code review and defining/following best practices
- Good knowledge of the modern BC client
- You speak and write English and is comfortable in communicating with colleagues, customers, and suppliers in English
- Responsible team worker, who also takes full ownership of assigned tasks
- You are an ambitious person with a “failure is NOT an option” attitude. You have a high energy level and see opportunities in challenges
- You can adjust to cultural differences in working habits between people from different countries and cultures
- You can work independently, but know when you need to reach out for help from your colleagues
We offer you a job with world class opportunities in...
- A challenging and varied job with one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
- An interesting work life with colleagues in Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius and Croatia.
About Webology / NaviPartner
Webology/NaviPartner is one of Denmark's leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central houses and has more than 90 employees in Denmark, Mauritius, Serbia and Croatia. We provide integrated financial management solutions for retail, e-commerce and attractions.