iPresence is an international multimedia company that provides our clients with marketing, design, and development solutions. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success. We also actively develop highly successful and profitable tech-based products of our own.
Why we want you
Design is a core part of our business strategy. It's in our blood. It allows us to rise above the rest. We're looking to expand our design team to help us improve our current sites and apps and build more to increase our presence
What you'll do
- Create elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Take initiative and lead your own projects from start to finish.
- Communicate your design vision and intentions to stakeholders. Take constructive feedback to make your design even better.
- This position has a strong UI focus, we will ask you to demonstrate relevant work samples.
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 6+ years of experience designing products in a highly competitive startup environment.
- Sense of autonomy: you don't need more than an idea from a stakeholder to get going and design something awesome.
- Data driven: you make use of our data science and research team to give you the data you need to make solid design decisions.
- Collaborative team spirit who can also work independently.
- Enthusiasm to design iteratively based on peer and stakeholder feedback.
- Capacity to balance business vs user needs.
- Extensive experience with design tools, especially Sketch and Figma.
- Strong beliefs, loosely held. You champion your ideas, but know when to drop them if they're not working or you're proved wrong.
- No ego.
- A strong work ethic. You get stuff done. If you're not nailing it, you work harder until you do.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure. You'll be delivering iterative designs under tight schedules.
- Strong presentation skills. You're good at pitching your ideas and getting buy-in from peers.
- Obsession for Design. You see design everywhere you go, and have ideas how to improve it. You can't help but look at a simple subway sign and wonder why it was designed that way.
- Self-motivated self-starter. You don't wait to be told what to do or what to work on. During downtime you'll determine high impact areas within our products to improve on.
- Remote - can be based anywhere in the world.
- Competitive salary.