Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
The Aircall Technology teams are composed of passionate engineers who are working on a pure cloud-native application composed of multiple services, in order to deliver great new features more fluently. By joining us, you will leverage your experience and expertise to bring Aircall to its next stage of evolution to delight our users and customers.
This means implementing massively scalable services, automating all systems operations, measuring, and continuously improving the service quality. While keeping Aircall on its hyperscale mission.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for talented Staff Site Reliability Engineers in our Paris, Madrid and London offices or working remotely in France, Spain, UK and Portugal.
What your work day will look like:
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues and incidents.
- Collaborate with Developers and Architecture teams from the start of every project.
- We embrace the motto “Everything fails all the time”, so prepare for it when it arrives, with performance testing, regular chaos engineering and graceful degradation.
- Spread a DevOps culture within Aircall teams.
- 5% of your time will be dedicated to learning and improving soft skills or technical skills!
What we are looking for:
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, and efficient.
- You have strong experience with containerized environments.
- You have strong experience with the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- You have strong experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- You have experience with large scale, complex distributed systems.
- You have basic to strong NodeJS, Python or Ruby development skills.
- You have a good experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC), Terraform and Cloudformation.
- You are familiar with the Google SRE 4 golden signals Twelve-Factor App methodology.
- You have +5 years experience as a Senior SRE.
Our technical environment:
- Amazon Web Services: AWS Lambda, SQS, Cloudfront, Cognito, ApiGateway, etc
- Monitoring with Datadog, Rollbar, Sentry
- Code: Gitlab & Gitlab CI
- IaC: Terraform, Cloudformation
- Various datastores : Aurora MySQL & PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, S3
- Containerization: Docker and K8S
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.