The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Support Engineer.
(Temporary contract as a maternity cover)
About your Role
As a Support Engineer in our Banking Outsource - Service Centre team, you will provide first and second line support for users of E-banking in order to increase customer satisfaction and utilization of the application (product). You will track and route problems and users requests and document resolutions according to company procedure, standards and policies.
- You have 1 year of work experience, preferably in providing technical support
- You have basic knowledge of SQL and good knowledge of Windows OS
- Your English language skills are on Intermediate level
- You have obtained a High School degree in the computing sciences
- You have strong communication skills and customer orientation
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence
- You have ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships
- You are ready to work in shifts
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.