For our branch office in Novi Sad, we are looking for a Support Engineer.
Your professional profile:
- Exceptional ability to provide application support to internal departments and clients
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience as an Support Engineer in a related field
- Proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Fluent in English, including technical English; ideally skills in German
- Good knowledge in online collaboration tools; experience or interest in distance collaboration
- Profound knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Your personality profile:
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Highly interested in new technologies, especially augmented reality, hardware adjustments (Phones, Tablets) and building automation
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, excellent social skills
- International orientation – we do have employees from different countries and customers all over the world
- Team oriented – we have virtual teams collaborating from different parts of the world using online tools and modern communication tools
- Precision and accuracy, personal and professional integrity
- Willing to travel
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring effective front end and back end functionality of applications
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance
- Training for internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring
- Creating documentation and training materials for system users and system service & maintenance.
- Responsibility for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Co-Development of collaboration tools
- Testing and Technical documentation composition
- International environment
- Creative work environment
- Latest state of the art technologies
- Highly above average possibilities for personal and professional development
Whether you are highly experienced or just entering the field of Support Engineering, this position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement. If you meet the criteria above, please apply.
Contact: Please send your CV with Foto and a max. 1 page motivation letter (both in English).