We are New Frontier Innova, a software company that is focusing on digital innovation for global financial markets. Today, our iBanking Omni-channel solutions support some of the prime transaction companies to overcome challenges brought by the new digital era. To date NF Innova has designed some of the most advanced digital solutions on the market. At Finovate in London, a major international Fintech event, NF Innova was recognized as the leader within the circle of companies providing most advanced and innovative industry solutions for financial institutions. Within the long list of accomplishments NF Innova launched first digital bank in Serbia, developed first mobile corporate SME app for a leading regional bank and created user friendly tablet application used by millions of users in Russia.
- You have experience with help desk and ticketing tools (i.e. JIRA, TFS, DevOps Azure, ServiceDesk)
- You have creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- You are responsible, always proactive and a team member
- You have a basic understanding of Microsoft technologies
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills to find rapid solutions in case of incidents
- You have ability to follow a checklist to perform tasks, plus the ability to create checklists or modify as needed to document and improve processes.
- You have ability to work independently and with minimal supervision as well as with a team when needed.
- You are willing to learn and improve in your everyday work
- You have Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, General Information Technology or a related field,
- You have good spoken and written English skills,
- Lead troubleshooting sessions for support cases: important tasks during the troubleshooting sessions are updating ticket statuses and adding information to the ticket for further reference.
- Handle daily operations of assigned customer applications
- Negotiate ticket priorities in cases a ticket has been opened with a priority that is not aligned with the impact the issue has on the overall system.
- Follow up on tickets to avoid SLA breaches. Engage the needed specialized teams if needed.
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss general approaches on issues and agree on ticket statuses.
- Maintains documentation of systems configurations and procedures
- Improve existing process and scripts
Why should you join us
- Full-time employment
- Working on numerous international projects with well-known clients
- Experienced and skilled colleagues to work with
- Opportunity growth and career development
- Continuous hands-on education
- Socializing through our on-site game room, team buildings, and other events
- Private health insurance is a part of the deal
- Nice office, fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, fresh fruits
- Foreign language courses