Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Responsible for maintenance and support of B2B services and related infrastructure. The System Administrator B2B will also support the technical implementation of EDI related processes as part of a project team.
- Operations and maintenance of B2B and EDI systems
- System monitoring and clean up (partner outages) as well as troubleshooting
- Establishing partner connections to Magna EDI landscape
- Support the implementation of integration Projects
- User Training of all B2B software products, develop and maintain B2B training materials and systems documentation
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of community college diploma/certificate
- Computer Science or another technical related degree recommended
- B2B/EDI experience is of advantage (but not mandatory)
Skills and Competencies
- General IT Knowledge (SW, HW, Networks)
- Basic programming skills
- Good knowledge of Windows & Unix OS
- Good knowledge of SQL
- EDI experience is of advantage
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Team spirit, good communication skills, high social competence and resilience
- High degree of personal responsibility, dedication & responsibility
- Readiness for multi-shift operation or on-call service
- For male applicants: civilian or military service completed as far as possible
- Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.