System Administrator (End User Device System Administrator)
eFront is looking for a System Administrator, responsible to provide onsite support for our office in Belgrade.
You will be responsible for supporting employees in our offices, ensuring uninterrupted use of the PC’s, mobile phones, conferencing devices, printers and other connected equipment including LAN and Wi-Fi network.
You will be a part of the Corporate IT team with other remote team members, and provide onsite assistance to employees as needed, ensuring the proper support for both back-office equipment and end-user devices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- On-site support for employees’ devices and office IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, conferencing equipment, printers, access systems, etc.) at the place of work
- Daily contact and support to the remote Corporate IT team
- Support requests, troubleshooting and resolving issues with end-user devices
- Support and Maintenance of the conference room equipment
- Support and Maintenance of multi-functional printer equipment
- Support and Maintenance of network (LAN and Wi-Fi)
- Support and maintenance of the other Corporate IT equipment
- Asset management of Corporate IT equipment on-site
- PC image deployment and patch support
- Basic network maintenance tasks
- Contact with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Identifying computer or network equipment shortages and placing orders
- Prioritization and Escalation of issues as necessary
If you are familiar with these concepts, then you probably have:
- Experience in working with the end-user equipment (hardware support) and software (Windows 10, iOS/Android)
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Excellent diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Documentation skills that use tools like Office applications
- Ownership of simpler tasks and projects with 100% follow through to completion
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in shifts and on-call duty
Great to have:
- Experience with Office 365 administration
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of Active Directory basics
- Windows Server knowledge
- ITIL knowledge
- Knowledge of eFront solutions is a plus
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!