Are you an ACE System Administrator? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving issues with inventive ideas
- You like to make things work
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “admin” your middle name?
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 4 years of experience in System Administration to include:
- TCP/IP-based networking with SSL/TLS, and DNS
- Kubernetes/Docker (prefered)
Must possess a detailed understanding of programming patterns and have a solid understanding of Linux, Unix and MacOS operating system environments as well as software design for application integration for the major open source frameworks. Must possess detailed understanding of AWS infrastructure. Logistics industry experience preferred.
The System Administrator handles user accounts and management, system monitoring, break/fix, and level 1 troubleshooting for all systems in the enterprise.
- Manages and maintains user accounts and monitors and handles level 1 support for all system functions in the enterprise
- Works in cooperation with the Infrastructure department to provide worldwide 24/7 coverage for user and application support
This position requires strong analytical skills involving complex information. Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes. Must have strong verbal and written communications to interact with all levels of personnel, both technical and non-technical.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, startup like environment with flexible roles, responsibilities and hours.
- Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the end-user.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously.
- Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas.
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses around the world. From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries worldwide depend on SaaS platforms to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are moving forward.
- We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft you will have the opportunity to work with very talented team members and leaders to develop your skills, knowledge and effectiveness.
- Cross training on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets, with technologies and platforms
- Latest generation hardware
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- A team of great people who are rowing in the same direction, because we hire for skills AND attitude.