Our Client is one of the market leader for production and distribution of modern C – parts. Due to their expansion, we are looking for motivated System Administrator join their team in Belgrade (Pančevački put).
System Administrator should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly, and also to have the patience to communicate with a variety teams and users, as well as to ensure that technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Windows and macOS environment.
- Install and configure software
- Manage technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases, models and new projects
- Making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- 2-5 years of proven experience as a System Administrator
- Experienced in Windows and macOS environment
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Good knowledge of English or German language
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.