With a wide experience in providing consultancy and expertise to our business partners all over the world, Optimus Lead Management is dedicated to improving the client’s experience with top-notch solutions and on-spot tutoring, training, and strategy development. We are looking to increase our research and analysis department with the purpose of extending our business to challenging, new levels.
We are looking for: System Administrator
What we offer:
- Dynamic, high-pressure working environment
- Career development and personal, professional growth
- Management open to new ideas
- Great business premises located in downtown
- Higher education is a must, IT/natural sciences/applied sciences/formal sciences have priority
- Fluent in English is a must
- Excellent Office (Excel) skills
- Previous experience with a proven track record
- Responsible, determined, self-driven and self-motivated
- Energetic, spontaneous
- Leadership qualities and abilities
- Curious, inquisitive and with a strong thirst for knowledge
- Willingness and ability to grow within the company’s hierarchical structure.
1. Servers support:
- manage all servers that we have in the portfolio: WHM and cPanels, Windows and MT4 server support.
2. VoIP support (manual and ViciDialer):
- verify every month all numbers (in the billing interface), check VoIP recordings backup that are on different servers, support on VoIP (installing, configuring, etc), calculation on VoIP invoice if it`s necessary.
3. Websites support:
- setup websites
- maintain websites (new pages, delete pages, new buttons, change structure etc).
4. E-mails support:
- manage all our emails from all our domains (create new GSuites, new users, delete users, update, recover).
5. Domains support:
- manage all domains in terms of buy, renew, change DNS, secure them (manage CloudFlare for example or DnsMadeEasy where we have hosted some DNS).
6. Affiliation systems and knowledge about API (json scripting, php, etc), Fire Pixel, CPA, RevShare.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at Optimus Lead Management. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.