TotalMateria AG is a Swiss company that owns and develops the largest database of material information. Being the world's number one in this market segment, we serve customers such as Siemens, Daimler, Airbus, Amazon and Google, in more than 100 countries worldwide.
To support and expand our business further, we are building a software platform based on the latest technologies using agile methodologies. We are currently looking for a talented System Administrator to join our team in Krnjača, Belgrade.
- Support of internal IT service users
- Administration and maintenance of infrastructure (Windows server, storage, antivirus, firewall, workstations, applications, printers)
- Maintenance of computer network (LAN, Wi-Fi) and web server
- Control and implementation of backups and data security measures at the company level
- Administration of databases at the system level
- Extensive experience in system administration, particularly of Windows servers and networks (routing & switching)
- Knowledge in the area of PC and server hardware
- Ability to work independently to solve operational tasks and manage time effectively
- Flexibility in handling various tasks in parallel
- Desirable knowledge of IP telephony and telephone exchanges (PBX)
- Experience in the area of IMS, ISMS and standardization (ISO 27001)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technology would be an advantage
As a part of our small team, this position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant impact and contribute to our company's success. With the responsibilities that come with the role, you can expect to see satisfactory results that are both professionally and personally rewarding.
We offer competitive compensation, a nice vacation policy, an education budget (time and money), and opportunities for career growth in a dynamic and exciting industry.