Neotech Solutions is a fast-growing company, focused on creating innovative software solutions for consumers and businesses. We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships, with both our partners and our team members. It’s a place with a supporting & sharing atmosphere where people can further develop themselves and learn new things while working with the latest technologies.
So, seize the opportunity to participate in building high quality solutions with an impact on the technology and IT industry! There are many different and exciting projects for you to be a part of – fintech, sportsbook, casino, competition based games with live leaderboards and prize pools for competitors in the tournament system…
Come & join our highly motivated group of technology experts, be part of our exciting journey and let us grow together!
What you will be doing:
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
- Creating system documents, guidelines and manuals for the organisation
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Risk mitigation planning
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working with information technologies and system analysis
- Solid knowledge of hardware, software and a wide variety of programming languages
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Team player with individual responsibility
- Great and effective communication
- Proactive mindset with hands-on keyboard
- Competitive salary based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meet-ups
- An awesome & friendly culture with a “work hard – play hard” motto; after the job is done, we like to relax & socialize – play board games, video games, organize gatherings, team buildings, parties…
- Private health insurance
- Office-based or hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- 25 vacation days
If you find this position interesting, and you think you might be a match, please feel free to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
At Neotech Solutions, we know that software and applications are made for people. In fact, software should encourage users to take the next natural step in a very clear and easy to understand way. And when users can hit the ground running using your program with little time in training, this benefits your bottom line. Everything we create is human-centered and focused on helping people accomplish tasks as simply as possible.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Vrlo neozbiljno, ne cita se cv, ni mail koji im se posalje, otkazivanje sastanka u minut do dvanaest. Javljeno da ce se vratiti sa povratnom info za novo zakazivanje i nista.