Our client is Quectel Wireless Solutions, leading global supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. As a professional IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier, Quectel is focused on providing one-stop service for IoT cellular modules. Due to their business expansion on Serbian market and opening their R&D Centre, Adecco is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join their team in Belgrade.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or electrical background, IT, telecommunications or computer science
- 5+ years of working experience in the same/similar role is mandatory
- Hands on experience with one of the following at least: 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart
- Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA (+) and GNSS modules
- Extensive experience with Python and C / C++
- Understanding of hardware requirements
- Experience in embedded environment
- Knowledge of Cloud based services and projects
- Fluency in English
- Work on chipset capability and roadmaps
- Collaboration with customer for understanding high level requirements and transfer to R&D
- Draft product requirement
- Work on security related aspects
- Focus on details, precise and demanding to high quality in work
- Self-learner and likes sharing knowledge and ideas with the team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Reliable and responsible person
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Willing to travel abroad
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a professional environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.10.2019.