Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering, and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Magna Global IT is looking for a talented System Engineer, Modern Wokplace who can support Microsoft 365 service mainly Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and inTunes in a hybrid setup. The successful candidate will play a strategic role in maintaining those systems, planning the transition, and ensuring the secure and reliable operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Support Magna GIT’s Microsoft 365 services including MS Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business etc.
- Technical support of Microsoft inTunes
- Regularly evaluate UEM system settings, policies and hardware
- Creation of software packages, apps, driver packages, OS templates etc.
- Perform engineering, project management and implementation processes.
- Collaborate with other GIT members to support and assist in projects
- Work closely with Divisional IT Admins to help driving adoption and proactively resolve issues.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide engineering and administration support for current and future projects like M365 Apps, MS Teams, MS inTunes, SharePoint online, etc.
- 2nd and 3rd level User support / ticket handling
- Participation in on-call rotation
Knowledge and Education
- Preferably Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a relevant field.
- Completed education of a technical college.
Work Experience and Skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience managing and configuring Microsoft 365 services including Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Experience maintaining SharePoint on premise infrastructure in a global setting
- Providing no code GUI based SharePoint solutions
- Microsoft Power Platform experience is an advantage
- Experience supporting major enterprise applications as inTune, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Strong scripting skills, familiarity with automation through PowerShell is preferable.
- Preferably SQL database knowledge
- Advanced skills in MS Office products
- Good knowledge of iOS, Android and Windows 10 operating systems advantageous
- Experience with UEM / MDM systems (e.g. BES, inTune, SCCM, Matrix 42 Empirum) advantageous
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of client lifecycle management systems and current computing trends.
- Effective English communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated technical matters to management, IT partners and the end users
- Can work independently or part of a team.
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions.
- Must be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work Environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer.
Regular overnight travel not to exceed 15%.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.