Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for a System Engineer, based in our Belgrade office.
Euronet Worldwide is seeking a System Engineer with at least 3 years experience in Microsoft Server environment. This individual will work as a key member of the Compute Service Support Team, helping to ensure reliable, responsive provision of a number of services in Euronet’s compute environments.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Operate Euronet Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT) compute environment
- Handle escalated incident and request tickets
- Monitor, measure and report internally and externally on service performance levels, performance vs. service level agreements (SLAs) and service down-times
- Keep procedures and standards
- Administer and document the services, processes inventories under Compute control
- Contribute to tracking and continuous improvement of service levels
- College or University degree in Engineering - preferably Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- MCSE or MCITP exam and deep knowledge in following areas: Windows servers, AD, DNS
- Fluency in English
- Problem solving skills and a focus on results
- High attention to details
- IIS, SQL, Exchange, VMware View, VMware SRM, VMware Operations Manager, O365, Linux, Terminal Services knowledge, working experience in PCI related infrastructures
- Enterprise level experience in operating at least three of the following areas: Exchange, SCOM, SCCM, VMware vSphere, Veeam, storage (3PAR, Pure), Cisco UCS
- Professional and international working environment
- Opportunity to advance professionally
- Competitive salary package
If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in the job, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English and visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com