As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) team is structured in 4 teams, consisting of Project Managers and 3 other teams, counting a total of 28 people. We are providing services for the majority of the TX Group companies. From Network connectivity, WAN, LAN, WLAN and VoIP telephony solutions, through users identities and access management over hybrid cloud solutions and platforms, we do offer secure and highly available solutions to application managers and developers. Our team members are spread from Lausanne, Bern, Zürich and Belgrade, with international backgrounds but we try to make sure to create frequent opportunities travelling for face to face meetings and team events. We have an agile way of working and embrace the DevOps principles.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for a System Engineer, and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
What you'll do:
- Manage our central storage & backups
- Manage our highly integrated VMware cluster
- Migrate our on premise file based storage to the Cloud
- Manage and maintain our app virtualization environment (Citrix)
- Develop our backup strategy - on premise and in the cloud
- Collaborate with other teams to solve incident/problems by providing expertise on the technology under your responsibility
- Work as a project member and help transform legacy solutions into modern sustainable solutions (transition legacy application to either VMware or AWS)
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in computer related discipline or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience with NetApp management at scale
- Two or more years of experience with VMware cluster management in a large (more than 300 VMs) and highly integrated environment (vSAN, NSX, vRealize)
- Very good knowledge of backup solutions (CommVault & Rubrik)
- Experience with VMware NSX and vRNI (micro segmentation, migration, …)
- Strong focus on automation & scripting. Good understanding of APIs and their usage
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, especially AWS, business enabling technologies and emerging computing trends
- Proactive, autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Good presentation skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, German/French is a plus
- Be a part of the new established Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance