Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The EMEA GDO End User Computing (EUC) Team is responsible for delivering a second level IT Support for nearshore employees in Tunisia, Poland, and Serbia.
With an advanced knowledge of FIS computing environment, the EUC team manages efficiently users’ issues and provides the suitable solutions that aim to maintain productivity as per the BUs expectations.
The team is continuously reviewing and implementing services’ improvements for a better user’s experience.
Also, supporting Corporate IT initiatives and local infrastructure projects through effective contribution is part of its duties.
The team is also responsible for maintaining FIS computing environment secure and compliant via smart monitoring and targeted/corrective actions.
What you will be doing
- Provide day to day EUC Support for FIS colleagues in Belgrade office.
- Build a good customer relationship and trust.
- Contribute in Corporate IT initiatives and projects under EUC.
- Strong collaboration with Infrastructure Team in local projects.
- Acceptable knowledge in IT infrastructure and networking is needed.
- Point of contact for all IT related issues or requests (1st PoC being the Employee Support Helpdesk).
- End User environment communications and trainings.
- Create/Update documentation related end users (e.g. Welcome email, joiner/leaver check lists).
What you bring:
The role of IT Desktop Support Engineer requires good understanding, knowledge, and experience in areas of:
Desktops and Laptops:
- Deploy Windows image, Configure, Deliver and Dispose.
- Support and Repair (liaise with vendor for hardware repair).
- Hardware assets management by maintaining accurate inventory.
- Manage assets life cycle.
- Maintain Legal Hold tracking.
- Install End User software (licensing validity and availability checks).
- Deployment of new applications (and/or upgrades) and follow up.
- Review Unauthorized and End of Life Software and remediate.
Logical Security and Compliance:
- Microsoft Windows patching (Desktop OS).
- Non-Windows Desktop OS patching (e.g. Mac OS).
- Applications patching and upgrades (e.g. Java, Adobe Flash).
- Review Encryption and Security Endpoint controls and remediate as appropriate.
- Administrative Privileges Management (Beyond Trust administration).
- Manage RMIS and vulnerabilities for laptops and workstations.
Network and Telecom:
- Switch access VLAN assignment (if not automatic).
- Wireless access support.
- Desk phone/softphone setup (eg. 8X8, Avaya, etc...)
- Video Conferencing System support
- Meeting Room Health Check
- Mobile phone support
- Network share management
- MFD Support
- MS Teams and VC support
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.