We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology.
Join our team as
System Support Engineer
Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our Belgrade team as System Support Engineer
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in system development, maintenance, and delivery
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
- Responsible for resolving customer problems as quickly as possible to ensure uninterrupted operations
- Work in conjunction with IT, Engineering, and Business teams to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manually)
- Accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Develop, improve and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures
- Support and train internal users
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker)
- Demonstrated proficiency in maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) systems
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools for network, server, and application status
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment
- Fluent in English (verbally and written), German is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Solution- & action-oriented & lots of passion
- Strong Teamplayer
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL and MySQL) (edited)
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A modern workplace in the heart of Belgrade
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Salary range: 2.000 - 3.500 EUR
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.