We are looking for a Systems Developer to join the engine development team.
What will you do?
- Implementation of new features of the engine and editor.
- Integration and support of third-party libraries.
- Optimization of performance and memory consumption of the client and editor.
- Creation of documentation for the developed features.
- Close interaction with the game product team and QA.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in C++ programming.
- Understanding of OOP, basic algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of basic linear algebra (matrix, vector).
- Willingness and motivation to learn and try new development approaches
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Entity Component System
- Advanced knowledge of one of the systems (Sound, Physics, Network, UI)
- Experience with released titles.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.