At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Magna Global IT is seeking a talented Azure Systems Engineer to manage a state-of-the art and rapidly growing cloud architecture. The successful candidate will play a strategic role in maintaining related Azure cloud systems, developing processes for governance, and ensuring the security of Magna’s compute resource and its data.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Azure cloud computing concepts and how they apply in an enterprise environment. The candidate must be able to see the big picture necessary to create solutions, but also be able to execute the technical steps required to deploy those solutions.
- Maintain a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, processes, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely within the Global B2B to implement and/or consult requested solutions.
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Azure Certifications.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with architecting and deploying solutions with Azure.
Skills and Competencies
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure cloud computing technologies and DevOps driven environment.
- Understand complex Azure infrastructure designs and potential cost optimization parameters.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions.
- Prompt, regular attendance.
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- German language skills (written and oral) are an advantage.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team, together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work Environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer.
Regular overnight travel not to exceed 15%.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience. For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.