Corsearch is the premier provider of creation and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. With highly trained researchers, an expansive global content set, work-flow and specialized technology tools, which incorporate customer input.
Corsearch has more than 800 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
As a Systems Engineer working in IT Operations, you will be responsible for collaboratively leading the evolution and management of Cloud/On-premise systems and applications, providing complex Level III support of infrastructure, business applications and, occasionally, end-user hardware. The IT Operations team will collaboratively provide global support including, but not limited to, response and resolution of Incidents, Problems, and Requests via phone, ITSM portal, and e-mail. This individual must be highly motivated and have a proven track record of innovation, leadership, execution, teamwork, and customer-service.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Able to work through problems/roadblocks and figure out next steps
- Well-organized, with superior relationship-building and management skills
- Strong customer-service, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Passion for automation and/or refining long, tedious, or low-value technical tasks
- Ability to create, document, and follow IT Operations support processes
- Interested in coaching/mentoring or teaching others
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team environment
- Natural ability to proactively reach out and facilitate communications
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong desire to always learn new technologies, techniques, and tools
- Maintain, monitor, and continuously improve Office 365, Endpoint Manager, and Azure AD infrastructure
- Lead planning and execution of integration activities for M&A transactions
- Collaborate with IT Operations team peers to provide best-in-class customer service and support to internal customers for complex Level III incidents, problems, and requests
- Participate in team standup meetings to ensure communication of completions, plans, and any roadblocks
- Complete assigned projects on-time and communicate impediments to progress
- Support escalated and complex incidents with end-user Apple/Windows workstations and applications, and Apple/Android mobile devices
- Assist with remediation of complex alerts (e.g., Microsoft 365 Security Alerts, etc.)
- Work with Atlassian ITSM ticketing system and achieve support Service Level Targets
- Follow SOPs and Processes for infrastructure support
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with IT Operations team and other peers
- Assist in and prepare IT Operations support documentation
- Advanced knowledge of implementing and supporting: Endpoint Manager/Intune, Azure AD, Exchange Online, Microsoft 365 Security/Compliance, and Office 365 Apps
- Working knowledge of: Azure/AWS and VMware
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or another related field. Graduate degree a plus
- ITIL and/or Agile certification. Atlassian product certification(s) a major plus
- 8+ years of professional experience in an IT role. Management experience in IT organization a plus
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days to re-charge your batteries.
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours.
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!