For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for a Systems Integration Designer to design, build, deploy, and maintain systems integrations processes between customer applications across cloud and on-premises systems using iPaaS solutions, such as Workato, Boomi, or MuleSoft. This role will report to the Director of Product Management for Integrations.
As the Systems Integration Designer, you will be an integral part of a Product team charged with expanding our partnership footprint and creating a best-in-class integration experience for partners and customers.
We seek an individual passionate about technology with a strong technical skillset and not afraid to learn new skills to succeed in this position.
As a Systems Integration Designer, you will:
- Design robust, scalable, customizable, and reusable system integrations between various customer applications and TCP Software properties, such as TimeClock Plus, Humanity, and others using an iPaaS solution;
- Work closely with Professional Services and Technical Support to understand customer needs;
- Build and deploy standardized integration solutions between multiple applications, with room for customizations, to meet customer specifications;
- Work closely with Engineering to and CloudOps provide self-service integration configuration options for Professional Services and Technical Support to aid in implementing and troubleshooting;
- Help build and improve our public-facing API to enable our customers to build custom integrations with ease;
- Use iPaaS vendor-specific programming languages to develop custom solutions to problems that do not have an out-of-the box solution;
- Work in an Agile environment to prioritize developments and integration needs, define milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and mitigate risks;
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap with product insights and technical priorities;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Product Marketing team to roll-out new products and product enhancements;
- Support our Sales and Operations staff with subject-matter expertise during the sales, implementation, and customer support process;
- Own the triage, investigation, and ultimate resolution of product issues;
- Demonstrate mastery across the TCP Software portfolio and ownership over the products in your charge;
- Provide regular, timely, and accurate progress reporting.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems or in a related discipline or equivalent work experience;
- 3 - 5 years of product owner or business analyst experience;
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset;
- Strong understanding of how to use APIs for system integrations;
- Worked with iPaaS platforms, such as Workato, Boomi, or MuleSoft;
- Background in iterative development, and understanding of Agile principles;
- Able to work well both individually and in a team, with strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships successfully in a cross-functional team environment;
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools preferred;
- Experience in requirements gathering, product development, and testing preferred;
- Capable of digging into the details while also thinking strategically, creatively, and holistically;
- Well organized and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities with a strong sense of ownership;
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen;
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the HCM software industry.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.