JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
(Limited contract: 6 months-with the possibility of extension)
Tableau Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, documenting and maintaining assigned applications. Supporting end users through monthly trainings, documentation creation, ticket management, SLAs and change management.
Your Main Tasks
- Configure and maintain Tableau environments for key stakeholders.
- Working with the business to design Tableau dashboard for corporate reporting to eliminate spreadsheet reporting, duplication, data gap, etc.
- Build connections between other systems to feed data into Tableau to produce the most efficient way of reporting corporate metrics
- Governing the data between system fed to Tableau
- Creation and care-taking for our internal user group connections to key business stakeholders seeking to use the tool
- Providing ongoing training, advice, best practices and documentation to staff on Tableau
- Fully responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Enable best practices and process automation
- Maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity management, and Performance KPI for on-premise applications
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to ensure proper integration for all EA ecosystem
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 2 years of Tableau experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of integrations to Tableau through various systems (SFDC, Pardot, NetSuite, Boomi)
- Expert knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions within the Tableau platform.
- Must have data modeling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively interface and present to technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.